Paint Color Personality
So, a few years ago, this diy home goddess bought her very first house, and the paint color scheme totally sucked. I mean royally sucked. At least from my personality’s perspective. To give you an idea, here’s the paint colors the prior owner had:
- Living room – olive green with white trim on chair rail
- Dining room – tannish beige with white trim on chair rail
- Kitchen – tannish beige
- Master bedroom – tannish beige
- Kid’s bedroom #1 – bright baby blue (full gloss)
- Kids bedroom #2 – bright baby pink and deep rose pink (full gloss)
- Basement – white
That was totally not me, and totally gross IMHO. I mean the beige wasn’t too bad if you like bland, but olive green? White trim?
I had to change it right away.
So, off I went to my fav store, The Home Depot, and looked at all the colors available. I wanted something different, something unique, but something that said me. After probably several hours and trips, here’s what I ended up picking: Read more